Monday, June 16, 2014

Catch Up and Weird Facts

So, that time I disappeared? Sorry about that. The last month has been a little hectic. Between Memorial Day where time was spent with family. Then there was my youngest cousin's graduation and graduation party. He was the last of the cousins to graduate from the same hospital. All five of us and our moms all graduated from the same school. Legacy status. Then there was the hosting of family that came in for graduation. This past weekend was reserved for relaxing!

So instead of boring you with all those details I decided I'd give you a Weird Facts post to get to know more about me.


1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Je-i-ca - Jessica without the s. My sister and younger cousins couldn't say Jessica so they called me Jeica. I'll never live it down!
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
This is probably so strange to people, but I add the numbers on people's license plates. Then after I have added them and they are still in front of me I then multiply them. Weird, I know.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I don't think so, I keep thinking and I cannot come up with anything.
4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when your alone?
What song don't I blast? One of my favorites currently is Really Don't Care by Demi Lovato.
5. What's one of our biggest pet peeve?
Ok, I work in a pharmacy and one of the most annoying things for me is when people don't return the medications to the right spot on the shelves! You can hear me at work all the time yelling, "Do I need to teach everyone their ABCs???"
6. What's one of your nervous habits?
I scratch the inside my ear a lot. I don't realize I am doing it half the time when I do it.
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I usually am on the left side unless my cat, Pepper, is sleeping there then I get booted to the right side.
8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was its name?
The first one was a small teddy bear from my mom's best friend. I don't remember if it had a name.
9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Double Chocolate Chip Frap... If you ever had frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity then this is a close second!
10. Which way do face in the shower?
Away from the shower head.
11. Do you have any weird body skills?
No, I'm boring!
12. What's your favorite comfort food that is bad but you eat it anyways?
I enjoy peanut butter m&ms.
13. What a phrase or exclamation you always use?
Oy vey! I say it at least every hour at work!
14. What do you wear when you go to sleep?
Winter: pajama bottoms and a tshirt. Spring/Summer/Fall: pajama boxers and a tshirt
15. What did you used to wear that you thought was so cool, but you now realize it isn't?
Birkenstocks... what was I thinking??

I hope you all enjoyed my weird facts! Keep an eye out for a DIY post coming at ya sometime this week or weekend!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric