Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend Recap

Monday is upon us again. How was everyone's weekend? I definitely enjoyed a jam packed weekend. Spending time with friends and family is always fun.

Saturday:

There is nothing like shopping when you don't buy anything. We don't have a Hobby Lobby or a Kirkland's where I live so we have to plan going to these places. So, my mom and I drove to the closest locations and we window shopped. Finding nothing to buy is quite sad, however I did purchase some spray paint for some old chairs that I bought a couple of months ago. I want to repurpose them and use them as plant holders outside. I hope to do that next weekend, so once they are done I'll post the project.

After doing some shopping my mom and I met up with my sister to get our nails done. I love going onto Pinterest and finding crazy nail designs and having my favorite nail tech do them. She is amazing! I got a fun animal print nail design.

Sunday:

Sunday I got to spend the day with friends. My friends and I grabbed some Mexican for lunch and wend to the movies. I love Mexican food, especially when its good and cheap! We have several really good Mexican restaurants where I live. After lunch we went to see Neighbors. Oh my gosh, Seth Rogan and Zac Efron together are HILARIOUS. The movie is funny and had its vulgar spots. However, there were two older ladies, probably older than my Grandma, and I am not sure why they were seeing this movie. Maybe they had a thing for Zac Efron, but who could blame them?

I finished the night out with the Billboard Music Awards. I love nothing more than a music awards show. You get to see performers do something different and sometimes one of their best performances. I enjoyed seeing 5SOS performing on TV for the first time, then Florida Georgia Line performed as well and I love them! Jennifer Lopez has successfully infused my brain with her new single, First Love.  If you haven't heard it, you should listen to it.

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! Only four more days until Friday and it's a holiday weekend!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric