Monday, October 6, 2014

Taking a step back...

September 8th came and I posted then I disappeared. I AM SO SORRY AND I AM HORRIBLE I KNOW!!!

Let's just say September started off with one bad night that led to one bad weekend that led to one bad week then it was one bad month before I knew it. September was a horrible month for me. I was at the doctor's office twice (nicked my vein on the back of my leg while shaving and then a horrible case of the hives). I was so stressed out that I had a breakdown one Sunday night while trying to do my homework after a horrible day at work.

No matter how horrible the month was, it did teach me one thing. Sometimes the only way to survive is to take a step back. So, that's what I've been focusing on how to do the last couple of days. It has been a tough thing for me because I have had to learn to say no. Saying no has always been rather difficult for me, primarily at work. I hate having to tell someone no, especially when I know they are suffering at work. However, along with cutting my hours to a max of 33 hours a week and I have had to say no as well. Far too many times the last couple of weeks but in a way it has felt good too. I know that sounds mean, but it feels good knowing I can say no.


While I have been working on this, I had to take a step back from here and focus on school and work. However, I have the next couple of posts all ready to go, so I am back for a little bit!


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric