Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Fall TV

Fall means new tv shows and the return of old shows. I am not a huge tv watcher during the week just because I don't have a whole lot of time to watch tv between work and school but I do squeeze in time for some of my favorites. This year I am going to have to say ABC has the best shows. Okay let's put it this way I only watch about 4 shows Monday thru Friday and they all come on ABC.


Nashville

I watched season 1& 2 over the summer and to say fell in love would be an understatement. My goal is to live in Nashville at some point in my life so watching this show really makes me want to move like yesterday. The storyline and the music this show is a must watch.

Okay the next three shows... SHONDALAND!!!



Grey's Anatomy 

This season has started a little slow, but it is picking up pace and I am loving it. I miss my girl Yang, but I still love it. As far as the new sister, step aside you will never take Lexi's place. But one things for sure I need me some more April and Jackson!



Scandal

This is about the time every week I am popping my Popecorn! I love this show. I am going on record of saying Team Jake! I think he is perfect for Olivia and she does not need the drama Fitz brings to the table. However, my girl Mellie is ready to bring all the drama. One of my favorite parts of this show are the quotes! Ah, they really have some one liners!



How To Get Away With Murder

The first episode I was unsure of the show. I thought they gave too much away, but the second episode really through me for a loop. Talk about unexpected twists. This show will probably be my favorite by th end of the season, if it doesn't throw me for a complete loop. However, I don't know how they will continue it after the end of the season, but Shonda knows what she is doing.


What are you watching this fall? And what should I be watching? I am always down for Netflix binge watching when the time permits.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric