Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday Favorites




This week this post is called Friday Favorites... In the future it will be Five On Friday, however I'm a loser this week and I could not come up with five things. Fail on my part.

Outer Banks: The first thing on my mind this week is the beach. I cannot wait until July and sitting on the beach all day. TAKE ME THERE NOW! Please?

Grey's Anatomy: Okay, I started watching Grey's when it first aired and I loved the show, however life took over and I couldn't keep watching. So, I've been binge watching it on Netflix. I am rushing home just to watch an episode and before I know it I've watched three episodes. (I'm currently watching it as I type this...)

5SOS (Five Seconds of Summer): The best feeling is purchasing an album or EP and turning it on and listening it from beginning to end without skipping a song. That is currently happening with this band. I AM OBSESSED. I love it. I have seriously debated purchasing a ticket to the One Direction tour just to see this band open. I enjoy that much. If you haven't gave them a chance, do it now.

Yay I posted this before midnight! I can't wait to do this again next week because it was secretly why I really wanted to blog, well one of them.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric