Sunday, May 11, 2014

Who am I?

I promised myself I would start this back in January, however life takes over sometimes and you get side tracked. Unfortunately for me it was mishaps in school. Lessons learned. So, here we are now in May and I am doing this. School is out and it's officially in the 90s. Hello summer!

Here is a little about myself. I am 25 years old and going graduating college within the next year. Yeah yeah, 25 and just graduating. Here is the thing, life will never go the way you plan. I planned to graduate college 3 years ago and go on to be a history teacher. I am now a business major with very different plans. I would not change a thing. Those are all lessons learned and made me stronger.

This blog is for me to vent, share things and just express who I am. I hope you'll stick around for that.


Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric