Monday, October 20, 2014

Music Monday


Aaaah. I'm back. Last week was  rough. I had way too much school wise then this genius decided it would be a good idea to sign up to work a 12 hour shift during their fall break. However I enjoyed my Saturday and Sunday! Saturday was spent with my mom and sister shopping and Sunday was spent doing NOTHING!!

One good thing about last week was the new Florida Georgia Line album.


The album is amazing. I have playing it on repeat in my car and I can't get enough of it. My only regret is that it didn't come out during the summer! FGL=summer!!

My top 3:

1. Good Good: This song just makes me want to roll down the windows and turn the radio up. I just love a good country song.  You're lighting me up my little firefly

2. Anything Goes: Another country song anthem. 'Bout to get a little boondock crazy.

3. Bumpin' The Night: If you haven't guessed it's another anthem. Two people in love

Just bumpin' the night


Here is my first album review. Many more to come, the next being 1989 soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric