Monday, September 8, 2014

Jadelynn Brooke

Okay who has heard of Jadelynn Brooke??? I am currently obsessed!! 


This company was started by 3 sisters in Texas. They have the cutest shirts!  I came across them on Instagram about a week or so ago and now I am trying not to order every shirt. I am going to show some of my favorites. Which one or two will be ordered tonight! 


This one is most definitely being ordered tonight! Football season is here!!!!!


So true!!


Ugh, don't ever met me leave the south!


This one is one of my favorites as well.

One of my favorite things about this company is you can get free stickers!! I got mine in the mail the other day and a sweet note! I love this company!


How cute is she?????



Go check them out! http://www.jadelynnbrooke.com


Jess




No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric